Libraries that will not work with a "retitler" composer

Home Forums General Questions Libraries that will not work with a "retitler" composer

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    music_pro
    Participant

Hey guys, happy holidays to you all!

Anybody here know of any library or libraries that refuses to work with writers who have music in re-title libraries?

I do re-title, and I want to cross over to exclusive high end libraries, and I heard someone talks about it and I don’t remember where…I think in some interview or something.

Anyway, will love to know if you know something about it.

Thanks!

Art Munson
    Keymaster

I would think you would have to contact them individually.

Advice
    Participant

I’ve only heard of one such situation and if it’s the library I’m thinking of, I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it. 🙂

music_pro
    Participant

Art, yes I will have to, but its good to know who will want you in the first place.

Advice, are you talking about Mega Tracks?

Advice
    Participant

Nope, not Mega Tracks… 😉

Art Munson
    Keymaster

@music_pro. Please discuss all library related questions on their appropriate listing pages.

music_pro
    Participant

OK, if so, please delete this post because its worth nothing if I cant talk about libraries 🙂

Del Smyth

I heard from a very reliable source that the top exclusives (kpm/extreme etc) are really keen to work more with retitlers/RF composers as they offer a more versatile, well rounded approach – which is really what the new library model is all about. The key word these days is ‘adaptability’. No point in writing in one niche area any more. Times have changed.

Hope that helps

Del

Art Munson
    Keymaster
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Libraries that will not work with a "retitler" composer’ is closed to new replies.
X

Forgot Password?

Join Us