Library Ratings

Home Forums Newbie Questions Library Ratings

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Filipe
    Participant

Hi guys!

I am a total newbie on this forum and I am still trying to understand how often the library’s ratings change on this website. For instance, has Pond5 been on top for a long time or is it something recent? Are these numbers changing often during short periods of time?

Would love to know more about it!

#31199 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

how often the library’s ratings change on this website.

They stay fairly steady but you can’t go by the ratings alone. There are a lot of factors with plenty of people making money with libraries that don’t show up here. YMMV!

#31200 Reply
    Filipe
    Participant

Thank you so much for the reply Art Munson! So what other ways do you suggest for me to find the best libraries for what I do ? For example, my thing is more to the rock genres, but I also love composing dark sci fi cinematic things. How can I know which libraries would fit better for this case?

#31202 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

How can I know which libraries would fit better for this case?

Most libraries carry a variety of genres. It’s all about finding what they need at any point in time. It’s a long process, there are no shortcuts. 🙂

The oft repeated phrase here is: “It’s a marathon, not a sprint!”.

#31205 Reply
    Filipe
    Participant

Makes total sense then! was just wondering if there were any specific libraries more inclined for certain genres, which would be a helpful starting point, but not really expecting any shortcuts at all with this. If it was easy, everyone would be doing it for sure 🙂 thanks for your answer Art!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Reply #31200 in Library Ratings
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us