licensequote.com

Home Forums General Questions licensequote.com

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bradymusico
    Participant

Happy Hump Day!

Wondering if any of you are using licensequote.com and, if you are, whether or not you have had any success there?

Art, I wasn’t sure if this should be added or not since it’s not a library…?

Thanks! – Ryan

#10902 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

LicenseQuote is fine as it is not a library. I have an account with them and though I haven’t been keeping it up as much as I would like, I do think it’s an easy way to get a site up. Some companies I’ve looked at have implemented and integrated it nicely.

No sales though, but as I mentioned, I haven’t been tending to it very well.

#10931 Reply
    Michael

Ryan,
    As the LicenseQuote tagline says, “License Your Music – Without The Middleman”. So it’s a DIY service to setup and manage your music catalog on your own website to help you promote and sell licensing sales from potential clients coming to your website. LicenseQuote doesn’t take a percentage of your sales, so you can set your own pricing and keep 100% of all your licensing sales, which is just another way to increase your licensing sales revenue streams.

Since you’re doing it yourself, the more you put in, the more you get out, but also depends on the quality of your music (composition & recordings) and helps to give your clients good customer service when needed.

Hope this gives you more insight about the LQ service!
    Michael

#10942 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

BTW I think that http://www.music-for-video.com/ is a great implementation of integrating LicenseQuote. Check it out.

#10960 Reply
    Dogged
    Participant

Interesting site! I can see how this model might be worthwhile. Has anyone else here used it, and if so what have your experiences been?

#10983 Reply
    bradymusico
    Participant

Thanks for the input, Art. That site is pretty slick!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: licensequote.com
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us