LicenseQuote.com?

Home Forums General Questions LicenseQuote.com?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JD

Has anyone used, or is using, the Licensequote.com store on their own website?

The cost seems reasonable, but I’m not sure how large the “workload” is getting it up and running on my end? Plus, any luck licensing directly?

Any input would be much appreciated.

#6095 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

I’ve thought a lot about it and almost went for it a couple of times. I really want to build my own though. If you don’t have the time or don’t want to build your own I think it’s a great solution. BTW I know the owner and he seems very straight up.

#6101 Reply
    JD

Thanks Art! It’s good to hear that you know the owner! I trust you! 🙂

I know how labor intensive it would be to do it myself, and I just can’t get passed all of the time I spend key wording, formatting, uploading, as well as marketing… and now try this?

I’m at a crossroad. I don’t earn enough yet to afford someone to meta tag for me and build / manage my website, but I’m seriously weighing those options! I just want to get back to writing! 🙂

#6102 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

It’s a ton of work following this path. I find I spend the mornings with admin work and the afternoons with writing. Now where is that intern when you need one!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: LicenseQuote.com?
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us