Logic Pro 10.2.3

Home Forums DAWs (Digital Audio Workstations) Logic Pro 10.2.3

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ChuckMott
    Participant

I would caution people that there are a number of instances of people complaining since they made the recent update to 10.2.3 that Logic is now opening and immediately crashing. As it turns out, this was my issue as well, not my hard drive (although this force me to follow up and buy a new spanky, more recording appropriate hard drive anyhow). Also not to fall out of the working flow, until Apple can help me figure this out, looking on how to do some writing of ideas into Garageband (to re-record into Logic later). And this, kids, is why we proceed with caution when updating to the latest greatest additions to our software ( I really did know this but this little update seemed harmless enough). I’d swear I looked into this, didn’t see anything and then like a day or 2 later looked again. Such is life.

#25174 Reply
    John Swanson

DAW updates are such a racket. I use Sonar and usually try to stay 2 or 3 updates behind the times just to let them work out the bugs. But then they won’t give you tech support if you don’t have the most recent update. Damned if you do or don’t.

Logic is a big player, I am sure they will work the bugs out, hopefully sooner rather than later.

#25185 Reply
    Mike Marino
    Participant

I believe that for the latest Logic update you needed to have one of the later OS updates as well. I’m still on 10.9.5 so it counts me out (as I treat OS updates very similar to how you’ve outlined DAW updates). You might already be good to go with the OS but just thought I’d throw that out there.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Reply #25185 in Logic Pro 10.2.3
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us