Logic w/Alchemy Update

Home Forums Software Logic w/Alchemy Update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Brian Curtin
    Participant

For you Logic users – Logic Pro X 10.2 update w/Alchemy was released this morning! You can update from the App Store.

http://www.logicprohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=119066

#22694 Reply
    Paolo

I just read about the logic pro (free) upgrade yesterday on the logic pro help forum went to post it here and saw your post. B

Lots of good fixes and additions – how about the new option menu for cycle recording (merge, replace, etc)? That’s pretty cool.

#22695 Reply
    ChuckMott
    Participant

With Alchemy? That was a premium synth not that long ago but then I heard you couldn’t buy it anymore. Will definitely be checking that out. I don’t suppose that is a free upgrade for Logic Pro x users? Or maybe is for me since I bought it less then two months ago?

#22696 Reply
    Brian Curtin
    Participant

Hey Chuck,

Camel Audio (Alchemy) was acquired by Apple early this year… that’s why it disappeared for a bit.

Besides the extra additions Paolo mentioned, there is also 14.1 GB of additional content you can download which are Alchemy libraries. Pretty amazing free update…

#22697 Reply
    ChuckMott
    Participant

Where do you find that other content? Is it free also? I know they used to charge for it, or you could buy the complete alchemy with all the samples for like somewhere in the neighborhood of $800.

#22698 Reply
    Brian Curtin
    Participant

Under the Logic X drop-down menu, choose “Download Additional Content”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Logic w/Alchemy Update
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us