Maschine

Home Forums Hardware Maschine

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    woodsdenis
    Participant

Anyone using Native Intrumenta Maschine ? Thoughts ?

#5376 Reply
    MichaelL

HI Denis,

I have Maschine Mikro. I don’t have a need need for the full-sized unit, because I’m linking to my DAW and not performing live. I’m not a “drum-box composer.” I don’t do much programming in the unit at all. I mostly drag loops into DP and go from there. That said, if club music was my thing, I’d love it.

What I like about it it, is that unlike RMX, you can transfer separate midi files for each sound, which is very good. It opens up a lot of creative possibilities.

Most of the the shows that I write for are aimed at teenagers, and the editors use a lot of hip hop and dance based music. But, they even use those tracks in the sports shows that are for an older audience. I bought Maschine because it seemed like a necessary part of the toolkit for that work.

So…if you’re looking to broaden your catalog into the hip hop / dance / dub step zone, it’s a good buy.

Cheers,

Michael

#5377 Reply
    MichaelL

Also…
    The demos portray Maschine as an “all in one box” solution. Probably true for a certain sound.
    However, I just listened to the last track that I did, in which I used Maschine. I also RMX, Omnisphere, Symphobia, Retro Machines, True Strike and Zebra. YMMV

#5419 Reply
    woodsdenis
    Participant

Yep its seems like an MPC on steroids

MichaelL:
    Also…
    The demos portray Maschine as an “all in one box” solution. Probably true for a certain sound.
    However, I just listened to the last track that I did, in which I used Maschine. I also RMX, Omnisphere, Symphobia, Retro Machines, True Strike and Zebra. YMMV

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Reply #5419 in Maschine
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us