MasterJingle: New RF site that wants my songs

Home Forums Contracts MasterJingle: New RF site that wants my songs

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Picktunes
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    I’d relish some MLR feedback regarding these contract terms as concocted by a start-up RF site, who call themselves a B to B Company (out of Italy) “MasterJingle” interested in uploading my music to their site.

Feel free to educate, admonish, encourage, and /or blow the whistle!
    Thanks,
    Gary Pickus

FROM THEIR DETAILS:
    You must be the only and absolute owner of the copyright in both the composition and master recording of the music.

In order to be included in our library, MasterJingle must be granted the exclusive use of all tracks.

We can offer you two types of contracts:

1. Flexible Contract
    You receive 20% of the license revenue. The works remain your property and you will grant MasterJingle the exclusive use for the duration of the contract. The contract has a duration of two years and is renewed automatically; you can resign from the contract with a 6 months’ notice, which is necessary to guaranty the website’s image and efficiency.

2. Permanent contract
    The works become property of MasterJingle and you receive 40% of the license revenue for a duration of 5 years.

Our clients can chose between three licenses: Standard, Gold and Custom.
    The first two licenses are non-exclusive, while the last one can be.

Clients pay €39,00 per download for the Standard license and €159,00 for the Gold license.

If you decide to cooperate with us, please let us know which formula you opt for and we will send you the
    contract to sign.

Art Munson
    Keymaster

Stay tuned, creating listing.

Art Munson
    Keymaster
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘MasterJingle: New RF site that wants my songs’ is closed to new replies.
X

Forgot Password?

Join Us