Music Licensing Software

Home Forums Share It! Music Licensing Software

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

Getting there with the PayPal integration. I used a second PayPal account to receive payments. After paying with PayPal I’m getting re-directed back to the download page but when clicking on the download file option I’m getting the error “This page has expired/timed out. Please contact support.”

In the return URL at PayPal I tried without a URL and also using “thanks_c.php” (guessing it might be the thank you page).

I am getting the e-mails, with the download link and that works fine.
    I did notice that the links are not encrypted in the e-mail receipt for download. You might want to add that to the todo list. Not that you don’t have enough already!

#22981 Reply
    Mark Lewis

download page but when clicking on the download file option I’m getting the error “This page has expired/timed out. Please contact support.”

Seems to work fine though for others that are using it.
    Not sure what might different with your setup.
    My programmer did mention that it is not necessary to enter a return URL.

I did notice that the links are not encrypted in the e-mail receipt for download. You might want to add that to the todo list.

Encrypted?
    No, I don’t think we will be adding that.
    Again, these types of things are things you can hire your own programmer to sort out.
    We given you a very good basis to work with I think.

#22982 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

My programmer did mention that it is not necessary to enter a return URL.

Yeah, I tried it first without a URL. Hmmm, have to think on it.

#23077 Reply
    angopop
    Participant

Hi Mark, you mentioned that your programmer would be able to help people set up the software. Could you PM me and let me know the details (his cost, etc…).

Thanks,
    A.

#23097 Reply
    Mark Lewis
    Participant

Hi angopop-
    You can contact my programmer here
    http://nettraction.in/contact-us.php
    He is at a convention in the US right now but should be back soon.
    He works by the hour so it shouldn’t cost too much. I’ll let him give you a price though as I guess it depends what is involved.
    Usually you just give him access to your server and it is done in 20 minutes.
    Let me know if you have any questions.

– Mark
    http://www.musiclicensingsoftware.com/

#25325 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Just wondering if anyone has had a problem getting the music player on Mark’s software to display. Right now it’s a blank space but hovering over it the message reads “Movie not loaded”. It would indicate to me a Flash player issue but everything seems to okay on that end and my web hosting company says everything looks okay on their end. Any ideas?

#25326 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Never mind my above post. Looks like it was the web host after all. Here’s the message they just sent me in case anyone else runs across this.

“Mod_Security was preventing the script from functioning as it looks like a common exploit (script + opening external URL in the address) but it wasn’t logging it on our end for some reason.”

All working now.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
Reply To: Reply #22980 in Music Licensing Software
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us