Music Xray are offering a dollar a track to upload 8 tracks to their website.

Home Forums News Music Xray are offering a dollar a track to upload 8 tracks to their website.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Just got this in email

#7212 Reply

Just got this in email

We’ve got some money for you. We’re not kidding.

Hi there,

We’ve noticed that you’ve never uploaded any of your music to Music Xray.

Today and this weekend, we will give you $1 in credit for each song you upload into your account (up to $8).

Caution, this is only valid for direct uploads, not music we import for you (although automatic imports from SoundCloud are covered under this offer).

We will check your account next week and we will credit your account before Friday November 2nd, 2012
    The Music Xray team

#7213 Reply
    smiley J

This may sound weird, but is this a good thing or a bad thing? I don’t quite understand the purpose of the credit. Could you tell us more?

#7229 Reply

No idea what it’s about as I did have some tracks uploaded a year or 2 ago but closed my account. Maybe they love me so much they want to entice me back. I guess they are trying to get a significant boost to their catalogue numbers.

#7230 Reply
    Rob (Cruciform)

Last time I checked on Music X-Ray (and it was a while ago), they were a pay-to-submit site, so if that’s still the same, the credit would be to use towards submission fees.

#7241 Reply
    Steve B.

Rob is correct. The money they mention would be used for submission fees.

#7242 Reply

Well that’s a waste of time then! Sometimes you get a feeling something isn’t worth the effort and that was my view when I quit Music Xray before so this doesn’t fill me with motivation to go back!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Music Xray are offering a dollar a track to upload 8 tracks to their website.
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us