Neighboring Rights Royalties

Home Forums General Questions Neighboring Rights Royalties

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Yes, you can. All of our music is NE and on RF sites.

#43142 Reply
    Les Hurdle

Folks,

PPL will now collect your Library Music [Production Music PM] outside the UK. So says Mr Oxenbury.
    The big question is, has your Publisher of PM registered all of your product at a CMO?

The NR is sacrosanct and if anyone suggests otherwise they are blowing smoke. You may sign a buy out for whatever but the NR can only be ‘passed on’ at death.

There is a ton of money out there which is not going to YOU ……….. why is that?
    Where is your due UK money goin, the owners?

#44083 Reply
    Alan
    Participant

I signed up for neighboring rights collection and they are asking for Label/Album information. Anyone else come across this? What did you do?

#44084 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

@Alan That hasn’t come up with us. We are using Rident Royalties for NR collection. Maybe it’s optional with the company that is collecting for you?

#44086 Reply
    Alan
    Participant

I signed with NRG. I didn’t know about the label thing until afterward. So far communication from them has been great. They want me to reach out to publishers for that info. I don’t think that info exists with JP, and would they even reply? Probably not. I’m going to try and avoid the issue if possible.

#44088 Reply
    Alan
    Participant

NRG quickly replied saying I could upload track data without label/album information if necessary. Their communication is excellent.

#44090 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

That’s great Alan. I’m finding that with a lot of companies, what appears as required is optional.

#44331 Reply
    Paul Amos
    Participant

I have a commercial airing only in Europe for the last 3-4 months, Is joining one of these Neighboring Rights companies the best thing to do to get those royalties?

#44337 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Your PRO should catch it but you might have other foreign royalties you don’t know about. Doesn’t cost anything to sign up with a company to collect your Neighboring Rights royalties.

Check out our video on Neighboring Rights here: https://youtu.be/H28K098j3W4

#44589 Reply
    j77
    Participant

I’m considering signing up with NRG or Rident for NR collection.
    I´m based in Europe. Any thoughts on what is the best option?

#44607 Reply
    albr

I’m in the same situation (EU Based), checking out NRG, Rident & PPL, fellow musicians what’s your way to go for NR? thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
Reply To: Reply #40817 in Neighboring Rights Royalties
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us