New ascap website

Home Forums PROs New ascap website

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    gdomeier
    Participant

Quite a shocking change! Oh well, one thing i do miss though are the cue totals that were shown along side the show title. Now there isn’t really a way to know if you had new cues added to an existing placement without clicking into that placement and totaling up the cues.

if anyone finds and easier way to do that, please post it here!

#26161 Reply
    Musicmatters
    Participant

Yes, I am also having the same issue. I hope ASCAP will take note !!!

#26162 Reply
    Musicmatters
    Participant

The cue sheet totals are on the dashboard, right in front LOL !!! Still looking for episode totals

#26163 Reply
    Michael Nickolas
    Participant

Yeah, not seeing episode totals, which was nice. I wish they had added some cue sheet sort features. I would love to be able to sort cue sheets from newest added to oldest!

Under the works total number is an add/edit button which brings you right to the title registration page; a nice feature.

#26165 Reply
    Alan
    Participant

I’m glad I’m not the only one who misses the episode cue sheet count and episode totals. I use those daily. Is there any way to see if a new cue sheet came in? I dont see one.
    I already emailed them. I wonder if I was the only one? 😉

#26169 Reply
    BrianDWatson
    Participant

Not only that, but before it was easy to scroll through a cue sheet and see what cue of yours they used, now it’s less obvious. So far I think it looks less early 2000s, but as far as navigation goes it’s actually a step back.

#26171 Reply
    Michael Nickolas
    Participant

I type (on PC) “CTRL F” to open the search box of my browser software, then I type in my last name. Jumps right to what of mine was used.

#26172 Reply
    BrianDWatson
    Participant

There’s also no way to see how many cue sheets you have in total, very lame.

#26173 Reply
    BrianDWatson
    Participant

Oh haha, thanks Michael, duh.

#26174 Reply
    BrianDWatson
    Participant

I remember thinking “boy I hope if they ever update this site, they do something so it shows you what cue sheets are newest” didn’t realize they’d make it even harder to find, DANGIT.

#26175 Reply
    gdomeier
    Participant

What address did you email them at?

#26178 Reply
    yzzman1
    Participant

Yeah at this point I think the update is a step backwards other than the appearance. Hoping they address the issues mentioned above. Really like at least seeing the episode totals on the cue sheets.

#26179 Reply
    Alan
    Participant

Hey Art,
    Aren’t you buddies with president Paul Williams? Perhaps you can share this thread with him. It never hurts to go straight to the top, right? 🙂

#26180 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Aren’t you buddies with president Paul Williams?

Yes but haven’t spoken with him in a few years.

#26181 Reply
    Advice
    Participant

Dislike missing episode total counts for the same cue sheet! I emailed them through the site. I hope if enough people complain, they’ll address it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
Reply To: Reply #26163 in New ascap website
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us