New ascap website

Home Forums PROs New ascap website

This topic contains 36 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Advice 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Alan
    Participant

I got this response today:

“Dear Member, Thank you for you comments. We are working on the cue sheet count page. Please stand by for updates. Best”

#26448 Reply

gdomeier
    Participant

Any workarounds on finding new cues when the appear in your account other than slogging through each series? Hopefully they update the site soon.

#26450 Reply

Alan
    Participant

gdomeier
    I regularly search for new search filters a and workarounds. I haven’t found any yet. I wait for 5-10 new cue sheets before I start slogging.

#26843 Reply

Michael Nickolas
    Participant

Using the new website, has anybody figured out how to filter works to show tracks registered within a date range? If I click “More Search Options” a column called Submission Details shows, with start and end date fields. Doesn’t seem to do anything though. Nothing comes up regardless of the dates entered.

#26846 Reply

Alan
    Participant

has anybody figured out how to filter works to show tracks registered within a date range? If I click “More Search Options” a column called Submission Details shows, with start and end date fields. Doesn’t seem to do anything though. Nothing comes up regardless of the dates entered.

Select “Download Works” and choose MS Excel option (it takes a few minutes to generate the file). Open the file in Excel and you can sort/filter by date, title, publisher, etc.
    I download a new one whenever there is a change and save it as a new sheet in the Excel workbook. It’s good information to have.

#26847 Reply

Michael Nickolas
    Participant

Didn’t think of that, thanks!

#26855 Reply

Advice

The filter has a long known bug in it. It just plain doesn’t work on date range. The only way to figure anything out is to do what Alan suggested and download the info to Excel. Once you sort by registration date (descending) you can see what the latest registrations were.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
Reply To: New ascap website
Your information: