Netflix Back End

Home Forums Contracts Netflix Back End

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Pat
    Participant

52 sec from a 2017 Netflix film, having a 100% publishing share and a 50% writer share, brought in around 560 $ so far (through ASCAP for North/South America and SUISA for the rest of the world). Two other Netflix films from 2018 are not worth mentioning yet !

#35166 Reply
    Mark_Petrie
    Participant

My latest statement: 21 pages of Netflix, $405.
    On the other hand, My payout for Hulu was amazing: $10K.

#35168 Reply
    Music1234
    Participant

Amazon VOD – $8
    HULU – $50
    NETFLIX – $139

Internet audiovisual totals: $198
    For me the Lion’s of my performance royalties is still coming from Network TV, Cable TV, Local TV and Foreign TV airplays. While internet audio visual aka “streaming” is showing some tiny improvement beyond fractions of cents, it is still paying exponentially less than broadcast TV.

Congrats on the HULU success Mark. I’d imagine you have some cues/ scores in very popular HULU movies getting tens of millions of streams? 10K can not possibly be coming from reality TV episodes streaming on demand?

#35171 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Congrats Mark, that’s an impressive payout! Was that all one quarter or previous quarters?

#35183 Reply
    Mark_Petrie
    Participant

It was one quarter. Several really popular shows made up the bulk of it, which I’m super grateful for.

#35234 Reply
    Squirrel Hunter

My experience with a Netflix placement was surprising, the backend that showed up on my BMI statement was higher than the initial sync fee- almost $1000. I thought it was a mistake at first.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
Reply To: Reply #35168 in Netflix Back End
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us