Nice Payout this quarter from BMI

Home Forums PROs Nice Payout this quarter from BMI

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    guscave

Just got a 45% increase in this month’s distribution statement from BMI. Best payout for me so far. May not be enough yet to make a living, but definitely a move towards that goal… 🙂

#5850 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Hmmm, how did you get that early? Tomorrow (6-22-12) is the quarterly distribution date.

Forgot to mention, congrats!

#5854 Reply
    SomeOne

Yes, how??
    Congratulations!

#5855 Reply
    Blind
    Participant

I don’t know about BMI but with ASCAP (dist date is also tomorrow 6/22) if you do direct deposit it usually shows up in your bank account anywhere from a few hours to a day or two before the distribution date.

#5856 Reply
    MichaelL
    Participant

Art:
    Hmmm, how did you get that early? Tomorrow (6-22-12) is the quarterly distribution date.

Yes, congrats Guscave!

Art..how do you modify/edit a reply? I don’t see that option in the forum.

#5857 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Only admins can. I think I have to assign rights to logged in users but not sure. I’ll look into it.

#5860 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Just checked it as a “subscriber” and there is an edit link right above and to the right of a reply you make. It’s right next to the reply #. As an example your reply number was #5857. Should be just to the left of that.

#5865 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

BMI deposit just hit my bank account and a nice bump from last quarter, best one to date. Hope everyone did equally well!

#5866 Reply
    guscave

Art:

I have direct deposit. The money goes in a day before the statements go out from BMI. I still haven’t had time to review the statement to see where the placements were.

#5867 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

guscave: I have direct deposit. The money goes in a day before the statements go out from BMI.

I have direct deposit also but mine shows up on the day of distribution.

#5868 Reply
    Blind
    Participant

Art: I have direct deposit also but mine shows up on the day of distribution.

I think it varies b/c it probably takes awhile for 1000s of payments to get processed.

#5869 Reply
    Michael Nickolas
    Participant

Blind: I don’t know about BMI but with ASCAP (dist date is also tomorrow 6/22)

FWIW- ASCAP’s distribution today is for publishers. Writers will be July 9th I think it is.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: Nice Payout this quarter from BMI
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us