Nilsson Online Distribution?

Home Forums Commentary Nilsson Online Distribution?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    yzzman1
    Participant

Has anyone here heard of Nilsson Online Distribution? They seem to sell digital compilations in several genres and also sell singles of these on Amazon, google play, etc. I recently found that they have been using a track I wrote and own the copyright for. I do have this track placed with a few non exclusive libraries – including Audiosparx, Shockwave, Beatpick – I think that’s it. Is anyone directly aware of one of these libraries or any library for that matter doing business with Nillsson Online Distribution? One thing I am definitely not aware of is receiving a cent or any communication regarding a license to re-sell the track on compilations and as a digital single.

I just received a NOI for a compulsory license through a google partner – at least those people are going through the channels. I’m not so sure about this – if anyone has information on this Nillsson please let me know. Thanks so much MLR friends.

#26603 Reply
    yzzman1
    Participant

Btw – the Google partner compulsory license and the Nillson situation are not related – just an example of what appears to be the right way vs the wrong way. I hope I’m wrong.

#26604 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Has anyone here heard of Nilsson Online Distribution?

I see Robin’s name on their site. Most likely an Audiosparx deal.

#26607 Reply
    AudioSparx
    Participant

Yes Nilsson is one of AudioSparx’s compilation development distribution partners.

Regards,

Lee

#26608 Reply
    yzzman1
    Participant

Art and Lee – thank you both very much for clearing that up for me. Really appreciate it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Reply #26603 in Nilsson Online Distribution?
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us