Paper works

Home Forums General Questions Paper works

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    maxquaini
    Participant

hello guys,
    sorry if these questions seem stupid but I need to get this clarified once forever.
    Gave for granted having the song recorded with my PRO, does my customer need to do some paperwork?
    Referring to a creator who will mainly use its videos on vimeo, but not necessarily only on that platform.
    For what I know and understand, once the song is recorded with my PRO I should be done, but still, I am not sure if the customer is supposed to do something (like cue sheets on tv, or adding credits when uploading videos on platforms?)
    Also, do pseudonyms matters? on my PRO in Italy they do not ask for it, just wondering if it’s the same with other PROS around the world.
    Thank you in advance, can’t find anywhere these info.

#35323 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

does my customer need to do some paperwork?
    I am not sure if the customer is supposed to do something (like cue sheets on tv, or adding credits when uploading videos on platforms?)

It depends on the terms you set with your customer. What would you like him/her to do?

Your PRO would handle collecting any back end monies due you.

Pseudonyms aren’t usually a problem but can’t speak for every country.

#35324 Reply
    maxquaini
    Participant

Thank you for answering Art.
    I know it’s similar to my previous post, it’s more a concern of my customer who wants to make sure I’m getting my writer’s right.
    Like, making sure my PRO will have all the elements needed in order to recognize me my royalties.

. I’m actually fine with him, we both just want to make sure we are doing things properly

. On my PRO I just upload the mp3 and song’s data, title, length and (real) name writer (with percentage) it seems they have all the elements to find out when the music is generating royalties

. Yes I guess it’s supposed to be irrelevant, indeed can’t speak for every country

Thank you as usual for being super helpful Art.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Paper works
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us