PAYMENTHUB and/or Exactuals – Legit?

Home Forums General Questions PAYMENTHUB and/or Exactuals – Legit?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Alan
    Participant

Today a received the below email from support at exactuals dot com. It appears to be genuine based on internet research, but I am extra cautious of phishing scams this time of year (especially because successfully is misspelled in the email). Does anyone out there receive royalty payments from Anthem Entertainment?

“You’ve been invited to PaymentHub
    November 28, 2023
    Anthem Entertainment uses PaymentHub as a secure online payment portal, and you’ve been invited to register to gain access to the MY NAME account.
    Once you’ve succesfully registered, you will have full access to MY NAME which includes: viewing payments, managing payment methods and users.”

Followed by a link to create an account.
    “This invite will expire on December 05, 2023”

#43977 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Anthem Entertainment is the parent company of Jingle Punks.

#43978 Reply
    Alan
    Participant

Thanks, Art!

#43985 Reply
    UpFromTheSkies
    Participant

I also received this email.

#43988 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Just to clear, I have an account there. It’s where I get my statements from Jingle Punks. If you have tracks at Jingle Punks, this should not be a concern.

#43989 Reply
    Pat
    Participant

Thanks for that Art. I had deleted the email not realizing who they were so I actually filled out the Anthem Entertainment “contact” form asking to resend the link to the invite. I have tracks at JP and wasn’t sure if it’s something I should be concerned about so I won’t worry about. I hadn’t decided what I would have done anyway.

#44000 Reply
    Michael Nickolas
    Participant

Great! A better, secure way to get the .33 cents they owe me.
    /s

#44008 Reply
    Pat

Hey Art, They resent the link to the invite. Just wanted to hit you up to see if you see any actual advantage to signing up or even a disadvantage to not signing up that may not be obvious to me. tia.

#44009 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

It’s weird. I found the invite in my spam folder and it’s for a different portal site than my Jingle Punks portal that was set up when OLE bought JP. So now I have two Jingle Punk portal accounts, from Anthem, for receiving statements. Go figure.

#44010 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

I did a bit more digging. It looks like the portal for Anthem at exactuals.com is for non-payroll payments. The other JunglePunks/Anthem site at jinglepunks.myadminow.com is (from the website):

Update your account Information
    Access your account statement(s)
    Interact with your dedicated Client Service Manager
    Analyze your royalties
    Review your catalog

#44012 Reply
    Pat
    Participant

Just got the official “Important Announcement: Transition to New Payment and Statement Portal” in my email 5 min ago. Checking it out now and thanks Art for responding!

#44013 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

@Pat, yep, I just got that also. Mystery solved!

#44029 Reply
    yzzman1
    Participant

Yeah I did see that my most recent sync fees from them are going to be paid through this new company, even though you will probably still see the accounting amounts in a duplicate statement in adminow.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Reply To: PAYMENTHUB and/or Exactuals – Legit?
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us