PRS Royalties & TuneSat

Home Forums Newbie Questions PRS Royalties & TuneSat

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

2. There are no cue sheets, becasue A its a broadcasters commercial break and they havent submitted any cue sheets, and B they are are not in the PRS database.

So I am now at a loss as to what to do.

Any tips?

Sounds like a promo and they are usually tough to get paid on. In the U.S. the network has to file and BMI only has agreements with the major networks. I gave up on collecting on them a long time ago.

#32392 Reply
    Music1234
    Participant

Post a link to the mp3 clips you found in tunesat and someone here can help you determine if it was an advertising spot or a Promo for a show. I have a track running in very heavy rotation in Spain now as a promo.I contacted my USA publisher and copied the tunesat detections data and sent in an mp3 clip. The publisher reached out to the sub publisher in Spain and I should get some royalties eventually I was told. You should hope that this is an actual tv spot. 1800 detections of a TV spot should result in meaningful royalties so it should be worth you spending a few hours building your case and claiming what’s yours.

#37374 Reply
    Manuel Ochoa
    Participant

Hello,
    Anyone can say about this concern on using Tunesat ?
    What happen if someone has signed with a PRO some years ago but in the previous years of that has granted some Royalty free licenses in NON-PRO websites ??
    You need to know which company granted that usages that Tunesat detect, i am alright ?

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
Reply To: Reply #37374 in PRS Royalties & TuneSat
Your information: