Question about WFH follow up

Home Forums General Questions Question about WFH follow up

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sean

What is a reasonable length of time after being presented with a contract, to follow up with a WFH library?

It was a blank contract to review and ask questions, which was fine. They seemed to be interested in the tracks I sent for consideration. I sent a link to a handful of other tracks I planned to submit as they requested.
    I emailed seven days later to politely follow up. The reply that I received gave me the impression that I was rushing them (maybe I was?)

So…it’s been over a month now and since then I submitted to another WFH library which I’m happy to say was successful. Different tracks.

Should I give it more time, follow up once more, or just move on?
    Any opinions/experiences on this would be appreciated. I don’t want to burn bridges but I also don’t want to tie up 10 tracks.

#16483 Reply
    Sean

Bump

#16490 Reply
    MichaelL
    Participant

It was a blank contract to review and ask questions, which was fine. They seemed to be interested in the tracks I sent for consideration. I sent a link to a handful of other tracks I planned to submit as they requested.
    I emailed seven days later to politely follow up. The reply that I received gave me the impression that I was rushing them (maybe I was?)

I’m not quite sure that I understand the scenario. You sent cues that they accepted? They sent you a blank contract to review? It sounds like you were supposed to say yes or no to the contract. Then they would fill it out for the specific cues that you sent. Are you OK with the contract? If so, did you tell them? If you’re OK with the contract, send them a mother email (or call) let them know and ask if they’re still interested in those specific cues.

You need to clarify. They sent you a contract. It’s ok to take the next step and contact them.

#16498 Reply
    Sean

Thanks Michael. I did let them know I was ready to move forward. They told me I would receive a contract to sign after they review the additional cues I sent.

But initially it was back and forth dialog about the contact, which I asked a few general questions and they answered.
    I thought maybe they didn’t like the rest of cues I sent. Fine…but the way they went about it seemed odd to me.
    Your answer helps a lot, I know what to do now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Question about WFH follow up
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us