Question re. legal language from a non exclusive contract

Home Forums Contracts Question re. legal language from a non exclusive contract

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Happy Ears
    Participant

This is some language from a non exclusive contract a library sent me.  I believe it just says that they are not responsible for any costs I might endure from producing the music but can anyone confirm this?

Thanks!

Without limitation of the foregoing, Composer’s services hereunder shall include all musical services customarily rendered in the composing, writing, performing, recording and producing of musical works and master recordings (including, without limitation, lyrics and vocals, if any).  It is expressly understood and agreed that unless Company gives its prior written approval, Composer will not collaborate with any third parties (whether composers, songwriters, master recording producers or others); engage any third parties to render services in connection with the subject matter hereof; arrange, adapt, orchestrate, record or make other use of any works not newly composed hereunder; or incur any expenses for which Company would be responsible.

#9745 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Looks that way to me but I’m NOT a lawyer and don’t render legal advice.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Reply #9745 in Question re. legal language from a non exclusive contract
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us