REELZ

Home Forums General Questions REELZ

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Advice
    Participant

Hi
    This may have been discussed on another thread… Sorry it that’s the case.

Has anyone ever seen cue sheets files or been paid PRO for placements on REELZ? I get lots of Tunesat detections for placements on that channel but haven’t seen an ASCAP cue sheet on any yet.

It could be that these Tunesat detections are too recent for me to see cue sheets yet. Not expecting to make much money on REELZ PRO money (Maybe enough to buy MichaelL a cuppa joe one day), but still…

THANKS!!

#17222 Reply
    Advice
    Participant

😀

#17227 Reply
    Alan
    Participant

@Advice,
    Yes, I am starting to see cue sheets from REELZ. Pretty quick too, I have several from April 2014, many less that 2 months to file cue sheet. Too early for payouts, I’m not expecting much though.

#17228 Reply
    MichaelL
    Participant

The producer / production company of the specific show submits the cue sheet.

The shows, or shows, with Advice’s music may have different producers than Alan’s music. As such, it would be possible that one would submit, and the other might not, or they could submit timely, or not.

Save up Advice. I like the good stuff. 😀

#17230 Reply
    Advice
    Participant

Got a bunch on Hollywood Hillbillies and Mansion Hunters, Alan. Thanks! Were yours on those shows?

Good point, MichaelL… It’s not a matter of the network, but the production company as far as timely (or ever) filing cue sheets.

Also, Michael… I have to make sure that your coffee isn’t too hot. I wouldn’t want a lawyer to spill scalding coffee on his lap and sue me. 😛 😛

#17232 Reply
    MichaelL
    Participant

LOL Advice. 😆

#17242 Reply
    Alan
    Participant

Advice, I had placements on a few episodes of Hollywood Hillbillies, but not the other one you mentioned though.

#17245 Reply
    Advice
    Participant

My bad… I just realized that cue sheets for Hollywood Hillbillies placements are there in my ASCAP account… 2 episodes with cues of almost a minute each! Wow… I might be able to buy Michael a scone with his coffee! 🙂

#17259 Reply
    yzzman1
    Participant

Hey Advice that’s cool. Did you check to see if Reelz is on the census survey for ASCAP? Hopefully it’s not on the sample survey.

I am an ASCAP member and although if I had to start again I may have joined BMI (had I known id be doing more library music) – I do however have to say ASCAP has definitely increased the amount of channels that pay on the census. At least it seems that way. That – I am happy about.

#17340 Reply
    tdavilio
    Participant

Sadly, REELZ royalties are terrible

#17341 Reply
    Advice
    Participant

Hmmmmm… Maybe MichaelL will have to pay for his own scone. 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: REELZ
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us