Sample Magic Magic A/B on sale

Home Forums Software Sample Magic Magic A/B on sale

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    StevieBlunder
    Participant

Just passing along a sale I saw at JRR Shop . Its $35. I have nothing to do with this other than I’ve seen this software mentioned here and though others would like to know

#26227 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Might be too good to be true, as I tried to place an order using my Paypal account. Return email from JRR did not include a download link, but are acting like this is some package they are going to send.

The software plugin is not very big, so already I’m suspicious. Be forewarned.

Dave

#26231 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Next day, still no download provided. They sent an email with serial number which is the activation code, and said to hit the ‘Plugin’ link on my Account page to go to the download. Thing is, there is NO such link as ‘Plugin’ on my Accounts page! I sent them a complaint email, and so far I’m strongly thinking this is a foreign hoax company.

#26258 Reply
    SempreLegato
    Participant

I have always found JRR shop to be a reliable seller, and have gotten discount plugins from them with no problems on several occasions. It is true that the process is a little more complicated than, say, buying directly from the plugin maker, but it has always worked out just fine for me. With already low prices and often an additional discount in the cart or with a promo code, I have found it to be worth a few extra steps and sometimes an extra day or two (if I buy on the weekend) to save some money. I feel the same about AudioDeluxe and a few other discount plugin retailers as well.

Did you get your situation resolved, dpwaveheavy?

#27837 Reply
    Krisemm
    Participant

Its a good plugin. Not suspicious at all. I bought this on plugin boutique a while back, and its perfect for instant references. Its as simple as clicking between A and B once you’ve loaded up to 8 reference tracks into it.
    Admittedly, I don’t use it as much as I should because I always forget I have it, but its a very good and completely legitimate plugin.

#27839 Reply
    StevieBlunder
    Participant

Just saw this follow up from last year. JRR is not a hoax company. That’s kind of an insult since I wouldnt post a link unless I knew the company.

#27840 Reply
    Krisemm
    Participant

I’ve never heard of JRR until today. The only place I buy my VSTs from is direct from the dev or from Plugin Boutique

#27841 Reply
    StevieBlunder
    Participant

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=262151&start=10680

Krisemm- the above is a great place to find plug in discounters. The Bargain Chat section gives a good idea of safe retailers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Reply #26231 in Sample Magic Magic A/B on sale
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us