Scandinavian Custom Music and Licensing Rates

Home Forums Share It! Scandinavian Custom Music and Licensing Rates

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Happy Ears
    Participant

Does anyone have any info regarding rates for licensing and/or custom music for TV advertisement spots in Sweden or the other Nordic countries?
    Any ballpark figures on guesses would be appreciated.
    Also is there any backend royalties for ad spots over there? I know regular tv shows pays back ned PRO royalties.

Any insights on the Nordic production music industry would be highly appreciated as I have to provide a quote on a job soon.

Is there any organization over there that might be a resource to find out more about this? other than perhaps the PROa like STIM?

Thanks in advance!

#22070 Reply
    Happy Ears
    Participant

Bump

#22074 Reply
    Veeagra
    Participant

Hi,
    I live in Sweden but work with English publishers so I can’t give specific advice but I’ll say this. If you want any work done over here for instance on your car or your roof, you’re going to PAY for it! So don’t be afraid to be bold and ask for a decent fee.

#22075 Reply
    Happy Ears
    Participant

Thanks Veeagra, I appricate your insight!

#22102 Reply
    Mc_GTR
    Participant

I would suggest you get in touch with NCB, which is the official Scandinavian organization equivalent to Harry Fox agency in the US, that works with licensing and master rights. https://www.ncb.dk/01/1-2-2.html

This market is quite regulated with tarifs in Scandinavia, so NCB might have some blueprint figures for you (I know they have in native languages).

#22104 Reply
    Happy Ears
    Participant

Thats really good information Mc_GTR. Thank you so much, I will contact them on monday!

#22105 Reply
    Mc_GTR
    Participant

Great, please report back what information you get from them, if you can.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Reply #22074 in Scandinavian Custom Music and Licensing Rates
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us