Selling via WordPress BeatStars Widget on personal web site?

Home Forums General Questions Selling via WordPress BeatStars Widget on personal web site?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BeatSqueezer
    Participant

I searched for this before posting but didn’t have much luck as far as I could tell.

I am using a WordPress Template from Sonaar that offers a way to sell your tracks directly through your personal web site using their WordPress widget which connects to BeatStars. Assuming you have your tracks on BeatStars, is their any drawback to doing it this way? I would think as long as the license agreement is in order that it would be relatively the same process as if the client purchased from a library? Except you would obviously keep more of the pie. To clarify I am talking about licensing stock type of material, not “beats”. I know this isn’t going to be super lucrative but thought I should at least consider it as it’s already part of the template I am using. Any help or clarification on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

#35654 Reply
    johnfrancis
    Participant

Bump

#35659 Reply
    MaxPower
    Participant

I notice Beatstars isn’t listed here – is it somewhere one can make money?

#35662 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Try this link. Lots of discussions on Beatstars.

https://musiclibraryreport.com/search_gcse/?q=beatstars

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Reply #35662 in Selling via WordPress BeatStars Widget on personal web site?
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us