Series number changes but new series don't appear?

Home Forums PROs Series number changes but new series don't appear?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    greg

I’ve noticed the last few times under cues sheets area that when the series number changes (indicating a new series was added) that I don’t see any new series in my list. I don’t keep a spreadsheet to track all my cue sheets, so I just assumed I missed it in my visual scan but now it’s happened several times this week and I’m fairly certain the series names aren’t appearing.

Any others seeing the same thing?

#30809 Reply
    greg

This in ascap, my apology for not including that info.

#30810 Reply
    Michael Nickolas
    Participant

There’s no way to sort by date for series or episodes, so it’s real easy to miss, especially if you have a list of series well into the hundreds. Sometimes you don’t notice because the series is listed multiple times for different seasons like “Show Title” and “Show Title S2”. Or maybe you read something like “Baseball Wives and “Basketball Wives” as the same thing. There’s not much you can do but keep a list and painstakingly compare to your account. At least they are alphabetical.

#30812 Reply
    Advice
    Participant

It could be you’re missing something on a visual scan. But also, I’ve seen ASCAP make adjustments to the numbers now and then, sometimes temporary. sometimes permanent. I’ve always found things a little flaky since they went to the new website.

One thing I’ve done now and then is painstakingly expand every one (the + sign) and copy/paste the whole thing into a document to have my own record of everything on a given date. But it’s a pain.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Reply #30812 in Series number changes but new series don't appear?
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us