So you can't ask about Libraries here @ MLR right ?

Home Forums General Questions So you can't ask about Libraries here @ MLR right ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jay

I’m a little confused as I see the Jingle Punks thread (and that went on for a while) and have seen various others in the forums – I posted a question about something earlier and it’s gone and another got deleted a week or so ago while the JP thing was still active?…so you have to join the pay area right ?

No offense Art..and I appreciate the massive effort you’ve put into this but at times this seems like a double standard as some can ask about libraries and some can’t – Joining isn’t in the cards for me right now but probably will be in the future..my $ is tight right now..

I just want to get the final and clear answer and yes I saw the note you posted about this in the forums….but then I see questions about libraries and don’t get it? Sometimes they end up evolving in a thread, sometimes they’re in the title? – Jay

#7362 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

@Jay: The JP thread should not have happened and it was my fault for not catching it. I do apologize. If I could move it to the JP listing I would but unfortunately moving a forum topic to a blog post (the library listings) is not possible. If you see any other library questions in a topic let me know and I will either close it (if it’s old with many replies) or delete it if it’s new. I think it’s very important to keep things organized this way. Once again, it’s the only way to build a comprehensive knowledge base of composer’s experiences.

As for access there are a number of ways to gain free access. Please see: https://musiclibraryreport.com/blog/earn-free-access-to-mlr/

Thank you

#7366 Reply
    Jay

Thanks Art..I’ll look into the free access thing for now

I appreciate the reply…Jay

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: So you can't ask about Libraries here @ MLR right ?
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us