Song Catalog Online

Home Forums Newbie Questions Song Catalog Online

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    105beach61
    Participant

Is there a cloud/web service that is similar to licensequote.com but without the actual sales end? I’d like to have my catalog online for a few music sups I work with so they can quickly look through my catalog and search by keyword, genre, etc. From what I can tell, Soundgizmo does this, but it’s very pricy ($1000 per year).

#29435 Reply
    earthwormensemble
    Participant

Have you looked at Source Audio?

https://www.sourceaudio.com

#29437 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Is there a cloud/web service that is similar to licensequote.com

If you don’t have a huge catalog you can set LicenseQuote to catalog only but host your files on Amazon S3. I think that would be a cheaper route.

#29438 Reply
    105beach61
    Participant

Thanks for the replies and ideas. source audio looks great, but similar price point as sound gizmo (which also looks great). Art – for licenseQuote, I would sign up for a plan and and then I would have an option to not have the tracks for sale? Certainly more affordable. I came across Disco as well, and will look into that a bit more today. Also thinking there might be a wordpress plugin that would facilitate.

Thanks again for the ideas, much appreciated.

#29439 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Art – for licenseQuote, I would sign up for a plan and and then I would have an option to not have the tracks for sale?

Yes and do not upload files to their server. You would point the file path to your location on S3. The easiest way is to create a spreadsheet and import into LicenseQuote

Amazon charges by a combination of storage and traffic. I have all of my project files, mixes and personal files, literally tens of thousands of files and my charge is about $40 per month.

#29443 Reply
    105beach61
    Participant

Thank you Art, that looks like a great combo.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Reply #29435 in Song Catalog Online
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us