SoundCloud as promotional vehicle?

Home Forums Newbie Questions SoundCloud as promotional vehicle?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Rob (Cruciform)

Playagibson, do I know you from another forum? If you’re who I think you might be, it’s good to see you here! 🙂

In any case, yes, MLR and soundcloud is a powerful combination.

#9645 Reply
    playagibson
    Participant

Yep .

It’s me. I just found out this place exists.

Better late than never.  Lol . This site is a gold mine !

#9646 Reply
    Rob (Cruciform)

Haha! Yes, Art has done a wonderful job here developing this site and cultivating a great community. 🙂

#9647 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Thanks to many of you I’ve been inspired to start uploading to my Soundcloud account. Had it since 2009 and hadn’t done anything. Trying to figure out how to make best use of sets and groups.

#9650 Reply
    Desire_Inspires
    Participant

Hey Cruciform and Playagibson. Good to see you guys outside of the usual hangout spot. 🙂

#9651 Reply
    playagibson
    Participant

I’m late to the party.  😉

#9654 Reply
    ChuckMott
    Participant

Here as well, from a , er, similar forum. Signed on maybe a month ago. And I agree, glad I joined. Lifetime member here.

#9655 Reply
    Rob (Cruciform)

Hi Chuck. Hi DI. 😀

#9656 Reply
    Michael
    Participant

Me too I think.

Is the color yellow involved?

#9658 Reply
    playagibson
    Participant

Yellow may be involved ;p

Message to Art ; It’s definitely worth using SoundCloud. I recommend you get a paid membership with them so you can customize and update your site. The free membership is too limited for our purposes. The cheapest membership plan is adequate, unless you are a marketing guru.

#9666 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Thanks playagibson I did get a the premium account, now slogging my way through it.

BTW what Gibson do you play? 🙂

#9682 Reply
    playagibson
    Participant

I have a couple of SG’s and a Les Paul.

Here’s the link to my babies 🙂

#9685 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

@playagibson. Nice!

Still wish I had my SG from the 60s. I have a 52 Les Paul inherited from my dad. He bought it in 1952 and played it for a good 50 years.

Sorry folks I hi-jacked the thread. 🙁

#9687 Reply
    playagibson
    Participant

A  ’52. Now I’m jealous.  ;).  That trumps just about everything.  Lol

My brown SG is a ’68.  It’s been through hell and back  and I wouldn’t change a thing.

#27174 Reply
    Dannyc
    Participant

for those of you who use soundcloud, what are the ways you use for getting more people to your soundcloud page for more plays? are those emails you get about “how to gain more listeners” scams? i received a few of these on a number of different occasions. is there radio-station style pages on soundcloud where you can re-post your tracks that have big listenership’s in certain genres?

for me i just love the idea of trying to reach as many people as possible with my music whether it brings in any financials or not.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
Reply To: SoundCloud as promotional vehicle?
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us