Soundmouse – BMAT Should You Upload?

Home Forums PROs Soundmouse – BMAT Should You Upload?

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

I will say that I am only uploading non-exclusive tracks that I own and collect the publishing on.

#39029 Reply
    Afilion
    Participant

Check out trqk it uses BMAT tech to detect tracks and works as good if not better than Tunesat and covers WAY more countries.

#39030 Reply
    MaLmusic
    Participant

I had never heard of TRQK, very interesting… I’ll check out their site to get more details, thanks!

#39054 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Here’s a link to a pdf, from Soundmouse, on setting up an account.

https://musiclibraryreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Soundmouse_Overview_2021.pdf

#39103 Reply
    Dreamuse
    Participant

I second looking at Trqk, for reasons outside of BMAT’s detection: It’s also a great analysis platform that tidily displays all kind of data on your tracks, such as how much you’ve earned per track in total, where a track’s made the most money (on which show), etc… They also provide a “gap analysis” showing how much you’ve gotten paid vs what you should have gotten from additional unpaid uses, and will (I believe) generate reports with which you can approach the American PRO’s (Pros outside US to follow). It’s still new, but they seem quite responsive.

#39104 Reply
    Dreamuse
    Participant

I wonder if as well they’ll use the data to help create AI music from this pool…which while not guaranteed is “good”, has been done by people serious enough to have released it. So, some basic filter here, and they don’t have to hunt for the data.

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
Reply To: Soundmouse – BMAT Should You Upload?
Your information: