Soundmouse – BMAT Should You Upload?

Home Forums PROs Soundmouse – BMAT Should You Upload?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Dreamuse
    Participant

I wonder if as well they’ll use the data to help create AI music from this pool…which while not guaranteed is “good”, has been done by people serious enough to have released it. So, some basic filter here, and they don’t have to hunt for the data.

#39588 Reply
    angopop
    Participant

Art, what was it about the BMAT contract that you didn’t like? Did you continue with them and upload all or most of your music?

#39589 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Art, what was it about the BMAT contract that you didn’t like? Did you continue with them and upload all or most of your music?

Don’t remember now but I did go ahead and upload all my tracks, including alts. Watch out if you upload 30 second mixes. They say they will accept 30 but they will kick back any length between 30 and 31. I had to go through 75 mixes and add extra length to get them to accept them. What a pain but I finally found a way to do that fairly quickly.

#39596 Reply
    angopop
    Participant

Thanks Art.

I contacted them, they are indicating I can upload my songs, but I don’t remember agreeing to any contract … maybe I agreed to it already and forgot! I will ask…

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
Reply To: Reply #39104 in Soundmouse – BMAT Should You Upload?
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us