submitting Cues

Home Forums Newbie Questions submitting Cues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ron28
    Participant

Hi I have instrumental cues sitting in music libraries that are just sitting there can i submit those cues to another library if they are exclusive?
    thanks,Ron

#37707 Reply
    PAMMusic

You can only do that if your tracks are non-exclusive.
    If you wanted to submit those tracks to another library then you would have to request the tracks be removed from the current exclusive library they are on, which may take some time depending on your agreement with that library.

#37708 Reply
    BEATSLINGER
    Participant

Hi I have instrumental cues sitting in music libraries that are just sitting there can i submit those cues to another library if they are exclusive?
    thanks,Ron

Unfortunately, a part of this business is getting to know what libraries are graveyards and/or misrepresented themselves; and which ones are actually getting legitimate placements.

More than likely if you did not see a clause in your contract/agreement where the tracks/cues/songs can revert back to you after a period of time. There pretty-much is nothing you can do..

Also, did you check to see if you can place the tracks on your own as long as you do not put them into another library?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Reply #37707 in submitting Cues
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us