sync summit

Home Forums General Questions sync summit

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Curry
    Participant

Has anyone here attended the NY or LA Sync Summits in previous years?
    Was it worth the money, and were you able to get a lot of valuable info & contacts out of it?

#33568 Reply
    bas1236
    Participant

I have not, but am also interested to hear from someone who has. Thanks.

#33569 Reply
    BEATSLINGER
    Participant

Has anyone here attended the NY or LA Sync Summits in previous years?
    Was it worth the money, and were you able to get a lot of valuable info & contacts out of it?

Hi there, if You are asking if Sync Summits are legit? ABSOLUTELY!!

Now, understanding that “The Best in The Game, and The Brightest Talents will be there”.
    My question to you is.. “Are YOU Ready?”

Is it worth the money will depend on several factors that are “ALL Yours”.

#33572 Reply
    Curry
    Participant

@beatslinger – I guess it depends on what you mean by “ready”. I’ve been producing music for over 20 years, I’ve released over 300 singles with 3 artist albums under my belt, and tones of remixes for other well established artists. And..I own my publishing for about 90% of the stuff I’ve already produced/released. so yes, I feel that I’m ready to take thing to the next level.

Thanks for the feedback btw.

#33573 Reply
    BEATSLINGER
    Participant

@beatslinger – I guess it depends on what you mean by “ready”. I’ve been producing music for over 20 years, I’ve released over 300 singles with 3 artist albums under my belt, and tones of remixes for other well established artists. And..I own my publishing for about 90% of the stuff I’ve already produced/released. so yes, I feel that I’m ready to take thing to the next level.

Cool Beans.
    Cheers!

#33694 Reply
    ron gamache

I attended one in New York about 3 years ago. I met a couple of people who I was able to network to. Both were from LA. Both led to exclusive contracts. I had 4 cues accepted with one but I ended up asking them to be released back to me. With the other library, I have done multiple projects and have had placements in 17 episodes of one show in particular. I also have an album in their catalog. You had to stand in a line after a panel discussion and introduce yourself. Then you follow up once the conference was over and hope they would talk to you. Some did, some didn’t. The system for networking has gotten better since. At least that’s what the promotional emails claim. As for “best and brightest,” I don’t know what that’s about.

#34327 Reply
    DavidM

I’m thinking of flying out to the states to attend a Sync Summit. Does anyone know where in LA/NYC they generally hold the summits? I would ask on the website, but the only way to contact them seems to be via a form through which you have to commit $399. I need more info before getting to that stage lol.
    Any tips or further information on these Sync Summits or any other similar conventions would be greatly appreciated.

#34399 Reply
    DavidM
    Participant

*BUMP*. Any knowledge on this would be greatly appreciated.

#34400 Reply
    Janet Brooks

The NYC Sync Summit is on June 11-12 this year at Le Poisson Rouge in the Village. I’ve signed up for it and got $200 off the regular registration price.

#34401 Reply
    DavidM
    Participant

Thanks Janet. I’m considering LA in December, or maybe that one in NY as well or instead.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Reply #33568 in sync summit
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us