Testimonial popups

Home Forums Feedback Testimonial popups

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SamGreene
    Participant

Hi,

As a member, I am still seeing testimonials pop up and block content I am reading. Is this something you can deactivate? Very frustrating, especially on the phone.

Thanks

#34135 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

I am still seeing testimonials pop up and block content I am reading. Is this something you can deactivate?

They should go away after closing the first one you see (click on the “x”). Let me know if that works for you.

#34138 Reply
    SamGreene
    Participant

In Portrait mode on the iPhone pro, the button wasn’t visible. Had to go widescreen to press it. Thanks for the prompt response.

#34140 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback SamGreene!

#37167 Reply
    RobertJ6401
    Participant

Hi
    I am seeing no X’s on these popups. They still continue to appear. I have signed out and then back in again with no changes.

Thanks,
    Robert

#37170 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

@RobertJ6401 I just checked in a private window on Firefox and I see the x to dismiss. The windows go away after, for good, after 2 popups.

Please try clearing your browser’s cache and history for musiclibraryreport.com or try another browser. You could also try using a “Private” window or “Incognito mode” in your browser. See this link if you are not sure on how to do that https://www.howtogeek.com/269265/how-to-enable-private-browsing-on-any-web-browser/. If you still have problems please let me know.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Reply #34140 in Testimonial popups
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us