The future of broadcast performance monitoring starts now

Home Forums News The future of broadcast performance monitoring starts now

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Anyone seen this http://www.sourceaudio.com/detect/.

I wonder what they will offer that is different from Tunesat?

#21401 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Bump

#21404 Reply
    MichaelL
    Participant

Several of the exclsuive (WFH type) libraries that have my music are in there.

Since this system started up, I’ve been paid for some nearly 20-year old cues that had never seen backend money before….short duration radio uses at that!

#21405 Reply
    Desire_Inspires
    Participant

Hopefully more music libraries will start to implement these services as a way to keep up with royalty payments. That will in turn help composers to make more PRO revenue.

#21406 Reply
    gdomeier
    Participant

That would be great. They are loosing money with un-filed cue sheets,right?

Hopefully more music libraries will start to implement these services as a way to keep up with royalty payments. That will in turn help composers to make more PRO revenue.

#21411 Reply
    guscave

I wonder what they will offer that is different from Tunesat?

Tunesat gives you 50 track detection for free. This service only offers a 30 day free trial.

#21417 Reply
    chuckhughes2
    Participant

I pay $28.50/month for Tunesat. I just applied to join sourceaudio because at $29 it’s the same price and I want to see how their detections compare with tunes. It will be a pain to upload all the tracks but I want to see how they compare.

#28242 Reply
    hrih67
    Participant

Hi all

I’m a newbie at all of this. Joined a few months back – still getting to grips with it all. Just a few songs up on Audiosparx so far but nothing sold as yet!!!

I’m wondering about the usefulness of Tunesat and Audiosource – are they essentially for those of you who administer your own publishing? or is it a useful service even if you administer non-exclusive publishing to a library?

Any thoughts I would really appreciate, thanks

Tony

#28243 Reply
    Musicmatters
    Participant

It may be a little soon for you to start with this. I would wait till i have about 50 tracks or so. Very useful though for composers and publishers to keep track of what is actually going on.

#28244 Reply
    Musicmatters
    Participant

Hey guys, how does Sourceaudio compare to Tunesat, Thanks

#28248 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

how does Sourceaudio compare to Tunesat

A bit of a different animal. At SourceAudio you can not only set up your own library but they offer watermarking of your tracks.

The difference is that all of your tracks will need to be watermarked BEFORE submitting to a library or production. Potentially more accurate but if you already have tracks in libraries and on shows, SourceAudio’s watermarking will not help you.

Tunesat creates a digital fingerprint which will help you if you already have tracks released. Potentially not as accurate as watermarking.

#28256 Reply
    hrih67
    Participant

Thank you Musicmatters

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: Reply #21406 in The future of broadcast performance monitoring starts now
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us