The MLR Fmaily

Home Forums Commentary The MLR Fmaily

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Alan
    Participant

when you try to talk to people about what your doing. People just kind of look at you like, licensing, exclusive/non-exclusive, re-titling, PRO’s, what in the world is this guy talking about.

HaHa, ain’t that the truth
    I’ve been at this for 5 years now an my wife still doesn’t know what I’m talking about most of the time.
    Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to us all

… and Grumpy Uncle, get to work selling my tracks.
    🙂

#19082 Reply
    Tbone
    Participant

Happy Holidays to all.. I’m also very glad to be a part of this community!

#19083 Reply
    Edouardo
    Participant

D’excellentes vacances a tous, un très joyeux Noel et tous mes vÅ“ux pour une grande année 2015 pleine de musique!

Yes, we are a great family, and an international one!

Mark wrote a great post, it couldn’t have been summarized better.

It is MLR that opened my eyes and showed me the doors to the bizz: I had no clue that such a sphere existed at the time. Now, after a little more than a year, and thanks to the guidance of the most experienced guys here, it’s music that pays me, not me that pays to make music! I am infinitely grateful to be part of this group.

All my best wishes for a great year 2015 full of musical adventures, to all of you!

#19090 Reply
    GM
    Participant

Hi guys
    I’m having a strange, very sad but also profound holiday season. I’ve been reminded that health is the most important thing, the one and only thing that is absolutely necessary to achieve whatever you want to achieve in life. So, I sincerely wish all of you and your families a 2015 blessed with health, music, love and happiness.
    G.

#19097 Reply
    bradymusico
    Participant

Happy Holidays All!! 🙂

#19106 Reply
    ENW1
    Participant

Can I be the quirky neighbor?

#19182 Reply
    Mc_GTR
    Participant

New member here. Fun to read this thread. Nice community for sure!

Happy new 2015 everyone!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
Reply To: Reply #19083 in The MLR Fmaily
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us