Timetable for GEMA 2017 performances (ASCAP) ?

Home Forums Cue Sheet Problems Timetable for GEMA 2017 performances (ASCAP) ?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LibraryStudent1
    Participant

Has anyone received GEMA royalties from 2017 performances? A colleague and I had a track picked up in Germany that has been running hundreds of times per month since 1/1/17, according to Tunesat. We are with ASCAP and we don’t know the timetable for receiving GEMA payouts. Our client gave us very detailed information on the titles, various edits, codes, etc for this ad, which we submitted to ASCAP. Our client also indicated they were submitting cue sheets to GEMA, and everything I saw had proper authorship and publishing info. We have not seen any royalties yet, so I was wondering if we are in sync with other MLR members who might be in a position to cross-check when we might see these royalties. Any info would be helpful. Thanks to MLR!

#30514 Reply
    KevinHRoss
    Participant

Hi!
    This may not be the same for ASCAP but as a member of APRA they advise the following distribution timetable…

Germany

Performed between January and December……..The following October for radio and TV

#30515 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

I could be totally off the mark here but I was under the impression that foreign royalties are a year and half behind. I’m with BMI so that may make a difference.

#30516 Reply
    LibraryStudent1
    Participant

Sincere thanks for both replies!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Reply #30516 in Timetable for GEMA 2017 performances (ASCAP) ?
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us