Titling

Home Forums General Questions Titling

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Composer Of Notes
    Participant

I’ve been making an effort to title my tracks so they are indicative of the musical content or a potential usage. I think it pays off. Here’s a track called Ball Control that is being used on a World Cup promo on the cartoon network. Wondering if others are doing something similar.

#30423 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Wondering if others are doing something similar.

Yes, I always try to do that.

#30424 Reply
    Glenn
    Participant

Interesting!

I try to do that myself also (for the few tracks I have uploaded) Do you guys have a technique to get the right title?

How do you translate the cue’s feeling to text?

I make the cue with a goal in mind. And what I did I played the cue for some people and asked what they heard. When the 2 have resemblance I think i’m on the right track.

I wonder how you achieve this?

Thanks,
    Glenn

#30425 Reply
    Glenn
    Participant

I’ve been making an effort to title my tracks so they are indicative of the musical content or a potential usage. I think it pays off. Here’s a track called Ball Control that is being used on a World Cup promo on the cartoon network. Wondering if others are doing something similar.

Nice job btw! 🙂

How you know so fast you cue is used for this clip?

#30429 Reply
    Eric Bolvin

It was a Tunesat detection.

#30430 Reply
    Eric Bolvin

I usually come up with the title first so by then I have a good idea of the direction that I am heading. Sometimes things don’t always work out that way though.

#30431 Reply
    Glenn
    Participant

It was a Tunesat detection.

I usually come up with the title first so by then I have a good idea of the direction that I am heading. Sometimes things don’t always work out that way though.

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Reply #30425 in Titling
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us