Trailer Cue Length

Home Forums General Questions Trailer Cue Length

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    music_pro
    Participant

Great, thanks Mark.

#10702 Reply
    Sean Clark

Mark, thank you for your input on this as well. I was going to ask about the structure, which I was not aware of when I recorded the tracks on Soundcloud. I had only read about that recently. I’ll consider those cues practice and send them elsewhere, lol.

#10705 Reply
    Mark_Petrie
    Participant

Hey Sean, I checked out your tracks and although they don’t have the 3 act structure, they’d be a good fit for TV. Good luck with it! (great country rock tracks BTW)

#10706 Reply
    Sean Clark

Thanks Mark, what a huge compliment!

#10709 Reply
    aresende
    Participant

I recently started writing trailer cues and I’m having some issues about the fortissimo act. I’d appreciate a lot any feedback on this track: http://soundcloud.com/antonioresende/last-hope-cinematic-trailer

Thanks,
    Antonio

#10711 Reply
    MichaelL
    Participant

Mark, thank you for your generous advice. As always, you’re a gentleman, and a pro.

Cheers,
    MichaelL

#10721 Reply
    Sean Clark

@Mark_Petrie

You really did give generous advice as MichaelL stated. It’s invaluable and greatly appreciated! And…although everyone knows this already, I must say your work is awe-inspiring!

I really appreciate everyone’s input on this topic, I am pointed in the right direction now. I have a lot of work to do!

#10958 Reply
    ENW1
    Participant

Hmmmm… Never tried to write trailer music. Watched a half-dozen of ’em on YouTube. They’re pretty consistently around 2:30. The music is frequently of less duration (clip may not begin with music). Oh, God… now you’ve got me started.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
Reply To: Trailer Cue Length
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us