Tunesat Free vs Paid acct

Home Forums General Questions Tunesat Free vs Paid acct

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    NY Composer
    Participant

Good question Art.

I was going to call them in a few minutes.

The problems I’ve had with promos, according to BMI, is that if they have no promo log # , it’s impossible to get info. Soooo frustrating. I may be owed thousands of dollars.

IMO BMI doesn’t want to pay anything unless they have actual documentation from the Sup or production Co. I wouldn’t be surprised if they try not to gather the info. I know I may be a little pessimistic but I’ve had real crappy experiences with BMI.

I will ask SourceAudio a lot of questions regarding this. They claim they can get cue sheets from detections too. Interesting.

#31964 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

They claim they can get cue sheets from detections too.

That would be a big plus!

The downside is they can only detect their watermarked file. If you are submitting tracks through music libraries, you would have to submit your watermarked tracks to those libraries. Any placements made through those libraries would be detected. What if any of those libraries were using SourceAudio for detecting uses? Might get complicated?

#31965 Reply
    NY Composer
    Participant

Art,

I don’t know if that’s the case. It’s sort of confusing because they say when you upload a track, they automatically watermark the track for you, but I see how the pub would not have that data.

I do understand your point.

Calling them now.

#31966 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Calling them now.

See if you can talk to Hunter Williams. Good guy and a fellow musician (drummer).

https://www.sourceaudio.com/about/

#31967 Reply
    NY Composer
    Participant

Ugggh,

Left a message on voicemail.

Drummer huh? That’s my main toy ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
Reply To: Reply #31961 in Tunesat Free vs Paid acct
Your information: