Tunesat getting it wrong?

Home Forums General Questions Tunesat getting it wrong?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jay

I’ve had at least 3 instances of Tunesat reporting a song of mine on a show only to find out it was the wrong show..sometimes on a channel that has changed names (using old channel name) and sometimes reporting a placement (on the wrong show) that I already know about on another show?

confused? I am..anyone else?

sometimes they’ll fix it a few days later..but sometimes it stays like that and it’s tough to know if it’s a new placement or a mistake even after listening..it seems to happen with 1 song that I have a lot of placements with..

#23754 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

I’ve had at least 3 instances of Tunesat reporting a song of mine on a show only to find out it was the wrong show

From what I understand they have to reconcile the detection with a separate database of scheduled shows. There are times when the schedule changes but generally, within a couple of weeks, any errors will be corrected. At least this was what I was told a few years ago.

#23755 Reply
    composer
    Participant

If you have many detections on many shows on one network in quick succession, it could be a network promo.

#23756 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

If you have many detections on many shows on one network in quick succession, it could be a network promo.

Very true. Look at the length of each detection. If they are all the same, or close, then most likely a promo.

#23759 Reply
    Jay

thanks guys..good info..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Tunesat getting it wrong?
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us