TuneSat Instrumental or Vocal?

Home Forums Newbie Questions TuneSat Instrumental or Vocal?

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    NoahSilverMusic
    Participant

Hi all,

I’ve decided it’s about time with the frequency of placements I’ve started receiving to sign up for TuneSat, especially with all the good things I’ve heard about it from the more experienced composers on this site. I’m gonna start with the free version just to start, but to maximize that, I was wondering if I uploaded my instrumental versions if their fingerprinting would also catch any vocal versions, or vice versa (or would I need to submit them separately in order to catch both)? Thanks in advance for any advice you have.

Noah

#19088 Reply
    Advice
    Participant

Hi Noah
    Your vocal tracks will generally have different fingerprinting than the instrumental versions, so if you upload only the instrumentals, you could easily miss the vocals. Of course, if they play passages of the vocal songs that have no vocal (e.g. intro, breaks, etc) they might get picked up.

Bottom line is you would really need to upload both the vocal and no-vocal versions.

HTH

#19089 Reply
    NoahSilverMusic
    Participant

Good to know. Thanks HTH!

#19091 Reply
    Greg

You could also upload a version that includes both versions. An extended cut if you will 🙂

#19092 Reply
    NoahSilverMusic
    Participant

Ha. Nice Greg. I like it. I already uploaded everything but I’ll keep that in mind for the future. Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: TuneSat Instrumental or Vocal?
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us