Tunesat outage

Home Forums General Questions Tunesat outage

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    DavidM
    Participant

Tunesat seems to be taking a very long time to upgrade its servers. They’ve been offline for what must be at least a week. Does anyone have any knowledge?

#44515 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Still functioning if you have a current account. No upgrades or new accounts.

#44517 Reply
    DavidM
    Participant

That’s interesting. For me it’s saying
    ‘We are currently upgrading our servers. New account signups or updates and purchases for current accounts is temporarily unavailable. Thank you for your patience.’

I took updates to mean the detection of placements.

#44518 Reply
    RM90
    Participant

It is still working, I got some new detections today.

#44519 Reply
    DavidM
    Participant

Thanks. Must just me having a quiet month!

#44522 Reply
    MM_Musicworks
    Participant

My detections stopped suddenly… Else, was getting 2 to 3 detections daily for a few months.

#44541 Reply
    NY Composer
    Participant

Yep. I can’t even log onto the server.

#44545 Reply
    jdstamper
    Participant

My detections seem fewer and further between ever since December. Before that it was steady for a couple years. I don’t think my shows are airing less often, so it feels like something changed at Tunesat IMHO.

#44547 Reply
    Calum Upton

I can load Tunesat and log in today, but only after I cleared my browser history (just the Tunesat data).

I usually need to do this after they’ve carried out work/updates.

#44573 Reply
    michal
    Participant

I can log in, but somehow detections have stopped for me. I maxed out on detections in January (I’m on the free account) and to date the limit hasn’t been reset. I can’t even upload new tracks because I get the “track limit exceeded” error, even though it’s not. Tunesat is starting to feel more like one person’s side hustle than a professional company. I was considering upgrading my account in the near future, but now that’s basically out of the question.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Tunesat outage
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us