Tunesat

Home Forums Newbie Questions Tunesat

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    lucky909091
    Participant

Hi,
    I have about 120 tracks signed until now and I am wondering if I should use the Tunesat service for 250 tracks.
    This would mean 140 bucks a month for Tunesat without having the money rolling back from my royaly income.

How did you guys cope with this problem in the fist 2-3 years of working for music libraries?
    Is there a special offer for newbies at Tunesat?

Thanks for your answers in advance.

#35661 Reply
    RM90
    Participant

Just create multiple free tunesat accounts. The price is too expensive for me, as I am only 2 1/2 years in.

#35665 Reply
    lucky909091
    Participant

Ah, that’s an idea. Thank you!

#35668 Reply
    orpm

There is a 25% discount here via this forum but they track maybe 80% and less

#35674 Reply
    Alan
    Participant

A “track” on Tunesat has a size limit of 200 MB. I’ll let you figure out the rest
    😉

#35675 Reply
    lucky909091
    Participant

I got it!
    Thanks Alan!

#35683 Reply
    Advice
    Participant

Just create multiple free tunesat accounts. The price is too expensive for me, as I am only 2 1/2 years in.

I have to strongly disagree with that. It is theft and total disrespect for their business. As composers, we certainly don’t want others to skirt the rules to pay us less for our music. We should treat others and we want to be treated ourselves. It’s also a violation of Tunesat’s terms of service which could get you permanently banned. Regardless, think of the morals and ethics.

For the overwhelming majority of us, paying for a Tunesat account doesn’t make sense as the cost would far outweigh any benefit. You’d have to have a MEGA-HUGE catalog out there to make it worthwhile. I use the free 50 track account just for the fun of getting a heads up on some tracks being used.

#35686 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

I have to strongly disagree with that. It is theft and total disrespect for their business.

I agree with you Advice. RMcGravey90 position is very misguided. We have composers complaining about being mistreated by other entities and yet are willing to participate in the same behavior. Not cool!

#35689 Reply
    ORPM
    Participant

I pay for tunesat…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Tunesat
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us