TV Channel SORPRESA (?)

Home Forums PROs TV Channel SORPRESA (?)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gordon K.

Hello fellows , first of all I have to say that this is an awesome forum , with lots of valuable insights for both beginners and experienced writers . Today I dare to make my first post here , and hope that someone can answer my question.

Some of my material is currently on a TV-Channel called SORPRESA , which seems to be a very very very small (spanish-language) cable channel in the U.S. . Has anyone ever received royalties from this channel ( BMI writers in particular ) ? I’m not asking how much , I’m rather asking ‘ at all’ . Thanks in advance for any info on this, Best G.

#32185 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Some of my material is currently on a TV-Channel called SORPRESA , which seems to be a very very very small (spanish-language) cable channel in the U.S.

Not on that channel but I have been on Tele-Mundo a lot and Discovery Espanol. Tele-Mundo 2 minutes 38 seconds paid 30 cents. Disc Espanol pays better. 2 minutes paid $2.66. Depends on time of day though. I’m guessing not much for SORPRESA but it’s just a guess. I am with BMI.

#32187 Reply
    Gordon K.

Thanks a lot for the info , Art !

By the way , you are doing a terrific job here on MLR !!!

Best, G.

#32188 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

By the way , you are doing a terrific job here on MLR !!!

Thanks Gordon!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Reply #32187 in TV Channel SORPRESA (?)
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us