Using my own Non Ex music in Monetized Videos

Home Forums General Questions Using my own Non Ex music in Monetized Videos

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Vlad
    Participant

Hi Guys,

This is almost laughable that I need to ask this question, considering the length of time I’ve been writing + selling music.

I’ve just recently started creating video content that I am monetizing on Youtube. I have a catalog of around 300 Non Ex tracks that I might like to use in a functional way for those videos (i.e. background music, etc).

How do I include non ex music in monetized videos without having some copyright ‘claim’ or something like that vs. client videos (which there are many)? Obviously clients of mine that used the same NON EX tracks didn’t run into trouble with each other….Is there a setting in Youtube?

Thanks for any advice you have and my apologies for my noobness….never really had to deal with the Youtube end of this myself!

Thanks,

Vlad

#28026 Reply
    ChuckMott
    Participant

Never tried it bit there is a way to do it and not get involved with youtube content id, which historically is where people got themselves into trouble. So maybe the more direct questions is, how do I monetize my music in Youtube videos without getting involved in content id.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Reply #28026 in Using my own Non Ex music in Monetized Videos
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us