VaultPress – Best WordPress Backup

Home Forums Share It! VaultPress – Best WordPress Backup

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

For years I’ve been searching for a reliable way to backup Music Library Report. There are any number of plugins out there and of course most web hosts will back up your site on a regular basis. I’ve tried a number of those plugins but could not get them to work reliably. Even my web host wasn’t that reliable. One of my other sites got hacked and I could not get a recent enough backup from my web hosting company.

Last week I stumbled across VaultPress. The first thing I liked was that it’s from the same company that produces WordPress. It also backs up your site every day and checks for hacks and security threats, all for $5 per month for the “Lite” service. I opted for the “Premium” service as it monitors MLR on a minute by minute basis. Restoring the site is just a push of a button. Tech support is amazing as they answer e-mails quickly and will help in restoring your site if you run into problems.

If you have a WordPress site and count on it being up 24/7 then this is the ticket. I don’t have any financial involvement in the company just thought it was valuable information. Check them out http://vaultpress.com.

#14206 Reply
    Happy Ears
    Participant

So I guess it installs like a plug in? If so, does it slow down loading performance of the site? Thanks!

#14208 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

So I guess it installs like a plug in? If so, does it slow down loading performance of the site?

Yes, it is a plugin and there is no slowdown that I can detect.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: VaultPress – Best WordPress Backup
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us