What is your blueprint library work that you know?

Home Forums General Questions What is your blueprint library work that you know?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Art, thanks for the additional info. I had that 2nd chord voiced from 6th string to 1st string at frets 3-X-0-0-3-0 I missed the F# – where did you put it

They are all 4 string chords. The 2nd chord is G on D string 5th fret 1st finger, D on the G string 7th fret 2nd finger, F# on the B string 7th fret and the E string open. It’s the finger picking pattern that seems to meld it all together.

#30361 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Very nice track Art! That one has staying power. A tune like that doesn’t go out of style.

Full credit here. Robin came up with the chord changes and I interpreted it. Great to have a musical spouse!

#30362 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

BTW, thanks Kevin for the kind words!

#30363 Reply
    Paolo

It’s the finger picking pattern that seems to meld it all together.

It really does! Thanks Art.

#30365 Reply
    Composer Of Notes
    Participant

Thanks Art for the info and knowledge. Being a kybd player, I heard the first chord I call it D add9. The second chord stumped me due to the missing 3rd because I think keyboard players don’t do that as much (unless it’s a sus).
    Anyway I do have a couple signature type tracks that have done well for me. These were two of the very first tracks I wrote when getting in to production music almost 10 years ago. They’ve been on dozens of shows and other uses.
    Scroll down a bit to the JAZZ section of the page and hear 3 O’Clock Bump and 1920’s Jazz.

Eric Bolvin Music Listening Room

#30366 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Great stuff Michael Nickolas and Composer Of Notes. Thanks for sharing!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
Reply To: Reply #30352 in What is your blueprint library work that you know?
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us