What is your favorite placement so far?

Home Forums General Questions What is your favorite placement so far?

This topic contains 34 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Alan 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Pat
    Participant

Unbelievable! I didn’t realize you could make that kind of money on one placement.

#26367 Reply

Michael Nickolas
    Participant

Yeah, back in the old days PA (if we’re talking about the same co.) used to command some dollars. I’ve posted here before about receiving a $5,000 payment meaning they collected $10,000. How things have changed….

#26518 Reply

soundspot

My favorite was a 30 second cut down that made the opening scene of Black-ish. (Season 1’s Halloween episode.) And I landed a whirlwind of cues that have been making recurring rounds in the last 60-70 episodes of Ink Master. I’d say I’m proudest of those, but the Black-ish placement is the most fun…

#26523 Reply

glengomezmeade
    Participant

I was having a hard summer with my dad getting out of the hospital while my fiance went in. Right in the middle of the storm, I received a call from my publisher saying I had placed a handful of tracks in record time and to watch the today’s Today! Show. I turned it on and sure enough it’s Al Roker dancing like an idiot to these Brazilian tracks I made. It was the first time I saw my music on TV and was such an incredible feeling. Right when I was in a slump where I would make music and submit but would never hear anything again, I got that placement, where I could show friends and family. That was an awesome day in an otherwise horrible summer.

#26636 Reply

Alan
    Participant

I did this Seinfeld-ish Hail to the Chief last year for a music call. Tunesat pick up this placement today (U.S. Presidential Inauguration Day). I don’t expect much money, but I sure got a laugh out of it. 😉
    http://www.nbcsports.com/video/remembering-president-obamas-best-nfl-champions-white-house-celebrations

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
Reply To: What is your favorite placement so far?
Your information: