What's your daily life like?

Home Forums General Questions What's your daily life like?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Paolo.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    glengomezmeade
    Participant

As I have been venturing into music licensing world, I see just how self directed everything is and requires a lot of discipline.

I’m curious what you guys do to stay motivated and keep creating and submitting?

This year I told myself I’d make an album a month. It’s March and I’m now mixing and mastering two albums at once and feel like I lost the plot.

Would love to hear your create / submit schedules.

#27052 Reply
    Paolo

hi @glengomezmeade

It’s March and I’m now mixing and mastering two albums at once and feel like I lost the plot.

I don’t get into that situation much these days so hopefully my approach helps in some way.

I keep things simple: a dry erase calendar in my project studio with goal(s) at the top and then the steps needed to move towards that goal placed in due dates within that month. Any new cue requests get added in and are a priority.

I hate (really hate) carrying over anything into the next month. That motivates me to get it done and, maybe more importantly, schedule the month realistically and have a solid sense of accomplishment.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: What's your daily life like?
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us